Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform foreign exchange sales & remittance transactions at the store.
- CHECK COUNTER
Check the correctness of rates posted in the rate board & the terminal; maintain cleanliness & orderliness of the counter
- HANDLE WORKING FUND
Make sure working fund for the day is available
- DETECT & AVOID FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS
Check authenticity of currencies & correctness of remittance information before processing the transaction
- HANDLE FOREX / REMITTANCE TRANSACTIONS
Smile & greet the customer; process Forex / Remittance based on set guidelines; attend to customer queries & resolve/report concerns, if possible
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provide support in the administration of sales collections, bills payment & customer service products
- RELEASE FUNDS
Prepare, count & release cash boxes to Counter & Customer Service staff & account them in the system
- RECEIVE SALES COLLECTION
Receive, count, consolidate sales collection, both cash & checks, & endorse to Treasury Supervisor; account for completeness of validated deposit slips
- ACT AS TREASURY CUSTODIAN
Act as custodian of Petty Cash Fund, OR / AR & Items Left by Customer / Employees & make sure items are kept & their disposal is in accordance with established procedures
- RELEASE CUSTOMER SERVICE PRODUCTS
Sort, bundle & safekeep items according to prescribed standards; release items to Customer Service staff & record them in the system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /College Degree in Banking and Finance, Financial Management or any 4 year business-related course
- Knowledge of counterfeit detection and basic banking transactions is an advantage
- Trustworthy, detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store VALENZUELA
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Full-time positions available
Job no: 19-970-VAL
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019