Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Selling Department Manager
MANAGE CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS: Cultivate customer satisfaction by directing all front-end activities (requires consistent presence in selling area)
· TRACK DEPARTMENTAL SALES
Monitor departmental sales vs. target on a daily basis, identify causes of poor performance & recommend solutions to Regional Manager for proper action
· BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Proactively seek customer interactions, build sustained relationships with top 100 customers & convert the ones with complaints into happy shoppers
· CHECK DISPLAY & FIXTURES
Explain display standards to sales clerks & regularly check if items are arranged properly, areas are clean & ask for repair or replacement of broken fixtures
· CHECK SALES STAFF
Make daily checks on team's knowledge (product, promos, store layout/services), look (uniform, posture, grooming), personality (greeting, spiels, no chatting)
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
· With minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in managerial capacity, preferably in retail management
· Personable, creative, sales-oriented and with above average communication skills
· Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
· Willing to be assigned in The SM Store MAKATI
· Full time positions available
Job no: 19-954-MKT
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019