Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
PROVIDES TECHNICAL/LOGISTICS SUPPORT: On maintenance and operations of electrical/mechanical facilities of the store
Coordinates with the Engineering Division during Department Store's renovation, facilities improvement and engineering related operational program of the store
Implements preventive maintenance program of all electrical/mechanical machineries and equipment
Monitors all preventive maintenance contracts awarded to third party contractors pertaining but not limited to PABX system, elevators, escalators and the like
Estimates and evaluates all civil, electrical and mechanical works that requires repair or replacement
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree and Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
· Preferably with 1-3 years of experience specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent
· Flexible, articulate and with above average communication skill
· Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
· Willing to be assigned in The SM Store MAKATI
· Full-time positions available
Job no: 19-956-MKT
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019