Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Gift Registry Advisor
OVERSEE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS: Run the day-to-day activities of the department. Coordinates with the sales team, order items for customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- MONITOR GIFT REGISTRY SALES ACHIEVEMENT
Monitor GR sales vs. target on a daily basis & sales of reusable bags; provide action plan when target is not met, monitor inventory of reusable bags
- MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF
Monitor attendance of all CS-B staff & manage absences by re-assigning tasks to remaining staff (manage plantilla, leaves, issue of violation reports) to ensure areas are covered for opening & closing shifts
- HANDLE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
Resolve complaints in a timely manner, remaining calm even under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business-related course
- With at least 2 years of experience related to Customer Service
- High customer service and interpersonal skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive relationships.
- High organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store CLARK
- Full-time positions available
Job no: 19-957-CLK
Location: Angeles City
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019