Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of core CRM principles and tools and knowledge of customer lifecycle.
- Serves as a liaison between multiple business user groups to uncover business needs, processes and enabling solutions of CRM tools and capabilities.
- Implements full cycle projects including requirement gathering, design, development, testing and support.
- Develop and track email campaigns and assets alongside a team of content writers and web developers, work closely with the lead generation team to identify and execute outbound marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Campaign design, integrated marting and demand generation.
- Experience in administering marketing automation solution, CRM systems
- Background in Adobe Analytics (Sight Catalyst), Google Analytics, Salesforce.com
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, creating digital assets and running campaigns
- Strong analytical, oral and written skills
- Preferably Marketo Certified Expert; Advanced SQL skills
- Strong familiarity with agile marketing practices and tools
Job no: 19-951-BF
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019