Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Assistant
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform counter transactions
- PERFORM DAY-TO-DAY COUNTER OPERATIONS
Receive cash / check payment, & issue receipt; conduct cross-selling, as necessary
- PERFORM END-OF-DAY ACTIVITIES
Conduct cash & inventory count, & reconcile with records of counter supplies & products inventory movements
- PREPARE COUNTER
Replenish cash fund from Treasury, & prepare report for Treasury
- MAINTAIN ORDERLINESS & CLEANLINESS
Maintain orderliness & cleanliness of the work area, equipment & facilities in accordance with safety & security standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Knowledge of counterfeit detection and basic banking transactions is an advantage
- Trustworthy, detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store Lucena
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-time positions available
Job no: JRAT97183
Location: Lucena City
Closing Date: Friday, 31 January 2020