Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Relations Services Representative
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provide day-to-day administrative support at the CRO
· PERFORM DAY-TO-DAY SECURITY DUTIES
Operate CCTV, oversee overnight security during construction (new/renovation/expansion), clearing & closing inspection, cash escorting)
· RESPOND TO EMERGENCY & CUSTOMER CONCERNS
Respond to emergency & customer concerns as outlined in the store’s contingency plan
· PERFORM POLICE / COURT DUTIES
File case at the police station, assist in blotter; keep evidence related to cases
· SAFEKEEP ITEMS LEFT IN THE STORE
Record, safekeep, turn over to management or customer, items left by employees or customer in the store
· MAINTAIN ORDERLINESS & CLEANLINESS
Maintain orderliness & cleanliness of the work area, equipment & facilities in accordance with safety & security standards
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
· Preferably with at least 1 year experience specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
· Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
· Willing to be assigned in The SM Store CONSOLACION
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Full-time positions available
Job no: 19-961-CON
Location: Region VII - Central Visayas, Cebu, Cebu City
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019