Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Schedules, conducts and/or evaluates results of pre-employment applications.
- Ensures availability of an active manpower pool.
- Prepares appointment contracts and monitors its approval.
- Prepares required company and government mandated reports pertaining to recruitment, resignations and/or terminations.
Compensation & Benefits
- Prepares ID for regular employees whose IDs have expired.
- Updates and maintains the 201 files of employees.
- Provides assistance in labor relation and administrative investigation proceedings.
- Prepares certificate of employment for regular employees.
- Posts daily transactions on Daily Attendance Record.
- Safekeeps and issues timekeeping forms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or its equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job no: JJAS97151
Location: Las Piñas , Makati , Manila , Marikina , Parañaque , Pasay , Pasig , Quezon City , Taguig , Valenzuela
Closing Date: Friday, 31 January 2020