Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
PERFORM BOOKKEEPING FUNCTION: Record & report day-to-day financial transactions of the store
& RECONCILE BOOKS
Reconcile GL versus SL
WITH BANK RECORDS
Prepare bank reconciliations to check daily cash transactions against bank entries, & reconcile other accounts to corresponding references
Perform daily collection calls & reconcile with banks, affiliates, etc. on outstanding receivables
Check completeness & process payment of non-trade payables documents including regulatory & government permits
Prepare regulatory & financial reports
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with at least 1 year working experience in all aspects of accounting (general accounting, receivables, payables, payroll, inventory or sales audit)
· Working knowledge on standard accounting procedures
· Ability to implement policies and procedures objectively
· Can carry out the assigned tasks with minimal supervision
· Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
· Willing to be assigned in The SM Store MEGAMALL
· Full-time positions available
Job no: 19-963-ORT
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019