Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Supervisor
OVERSEE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS: Provide day-to-day supervision of the Customer Service Assistants
· COLLECT PAYMENTS & PREPARE REPORT
Collect all payments from the counters at designated schedules for turnover to Treasury, & prepare report vs. cash / check payment
· CHECK DAY-TO-DAY COUNTER OPERATIONS
Act as backup processor during peak hours & CSA rest days, & validate erroneous transactions
· CHECK INVENTORY
Validate cash replenishment requests, & check & monitor counter supplies & products inventory
· RECONCILE PAYMENT DISCREPANCIES
Reconcile payment discrepancies in finalizing reports
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree
· Knowledge of counterfeit detection and basic banking transactions is an advantage
· With at least 2 Year(s) of working experience as a supervisor in the related field is required for this position.
· Strong communication skills
· Basic computer skills (MS Office)
· Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
· Willing to be assigned in The SM Store URDANETA
· Full-time positions available
Job no: 19-950-URD
Location: Urdaneta City
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 December 2019